When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of what we use your personal data for:
- To create and manage your personal account at INTEY
- To process your orders and return via our online services
- To send text message notification of delivery status
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
- To send marketing offers
- To make analyses in order to provide you with relevant products
- To analyse data in order to provide personal recommendations
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes above or for as long as we are required by law. After this, your personal data will be deleted. At any time you can email us and ask us to delete your personal data.
TIPS: By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.